Concerning the Use of this website
- Please note that Ajinomoto Fine-Techno Co., Inc. (“company") reserves the right to change the terms without prior notice.
- The following acts are prohibited in connection with the use of the website:
- Acts that infringe or may infringe on the property or privacy of the company or any third party
- Acts that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to the company or third parties
- Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals
- Criminal acts or acts that lead or may lead to criminal acts
- Acts that defame or discredit the company or third parties
- Acts for business purposes or commercial gain or acts in preparation thereof
- Acts of false declaration or notification, such as registering another person's e-mail address
- Acts of use or provision of computer viruses or other harmful programs
- Other acts that violate or may violate laws, regulations, or ordinances
- Other activities that the company deems inappropriate
- Discovery of any of the above-mentioned prohibited acts may result in full or partial deletion by the company without prior notice to the customer. It should be noted, however, that the company is not obligated to monitor the Website at all times.
- All copyrights and other rights related to the information on the website belong to the company or to the right holders who have authorized their use by the company. Any unauthorized use (including reproduction, alteration, distribution, etc.) beyond the scope permitted by law, such as private use, is not permitted.
- All copyrights to the content of any and all e-mails sent by the company to a customer belong to the company entirely and may not be diverted or reprinted without permission.
- The company reserves the right, without notifying the customer, to freely use or make secondary use of any information written by a customer on the bulletin board of the website, etc., and information provided by a customer to the Company such as in responding to questionnaires, campaigns, other surveys, or applications, except for data related to personal information.
- Trademarks (trademarks and service marks) used on the website are the property of the company or other right holders who have authorized their use by the company, and may not be used without permission.
- While the company takes great care in the preparation and maintenance of all information on the website, the company offers no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.
- The company reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the operation of the website, or to change any or all of the information contained on the website at any time without prior notice.
- The company is not liable for any and all damages incurred by a customer as a result of a customer's use of the website or inability to use the website for any reason, as well as any and all damages incurred by a customer in connection with the writing of data, unauthorized access, statements, or transmission of e-mails, etc., by a third party (including damages incurred by a customer as a result of problems arising between customers).
5.Handling of personal information
6.Proposals for new product development, etc.
The company will not accept customer submissions of ideas, memos, concepts, or other proposals related to the development of new products or marketing matters, etc., ("proposals").
Please note that any and all proposals sent to the company will be deemed to have been made in acknowledgment of the following points.
- The company has no obligation to hold a proposal confidential.
- The company has no obligation to consider or evaluate a proposal.
- The company is not liable to a customer who has submitted a proposal, even if an idea, etc., developed by the company is in part or in total similar to a proposal.
7.About linked sites
The company is not liable for the content of third-party websites that link to or from the website (“Linked Sites”) and any and all damages caused by using a linked site.
Customers are in principle free to link to the website. However, depending on the content of a linked site (such as content contravening public order and morals, etc.) and the method of linking, the company may refuse a link before or after it is established.
- For the following purposes the website may use a technology called "cookies"
- To enhance the convenience of use of the website when customers revisit
- To measure and analyze the use of the website
- When a customer visits cookie-issuing content, a cookie is recorded on the customer’s computer. The recorded information contains no data that enables personal identification.
9.Governing law and court of jurisdiction
- The website and the terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- The tokyo district court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance over any disputes related to the website and the terms.