- AFT complies with the Law concerning Protection of Personal Information and other applicable laws and regulations in handling your personal information.
- When AFT collects personal information, we will make public a purpose statement that explains why personal information will be collected or notify you of such purpose. Should the purpose of use of your personal information you provided to us change, we will make public or notify you of the changed purpose.
- AFT will not, without your prior consent, use your personal information beyond the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose of use set forth in the immediately preceding paragraph.
- AFT already takes appropriate steps to ensure the safe management of your personal information to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss and damage.
- AFT will not provide third parties with your personal information without your prior consent except in cases where we delegate the handling of personal information to third parties to the extent necessary for the purpose of use or we provide personal information legally to a third party pursuant to laws, regulations or rules.
- AFT appropriately responds to your request to disclose, correct, add or suspend the use of, the personal data you provide to us. For more information about this request, please contact the address or website through which you provided such personal information.
- AFT strives to develop and improve the internal system designed to ensure appropriate treatment of personal information and to conduct ongoing personnel training programs for that purpose.