“PLENSET” Impregnation type
By utilizing a curing system of perfect-liquid type, these adhesives can cure properly, and they can attach parts together without poor curing due to separation even when they are applied in narrow gaps or in minute amounts.
- They cure completely when heated at a temperature of 80degC to 120degC for a time period of 30 minutes to 60 minutes
- They can be used in precision machines such as parts of HDD because the cured matter gives off very little gas.(variety:AE-780)
- They have superior pot life at room temperature, and so exhibit excellent stability when being dispensed.
- They meets Br and Cl requirements for halogen free as defined in IEC 61249-2-21.
(IEC 61249-2-1 definition:900 ppm maximum chlorine, 900 ppm maximum bromine, 1500 ppm maximum total halogens)
- Assembly of an HDD spindle motor
- Motor magnet bonding
|Thixotropic index||1.3||1.1||E-type viscometer,
|Recommended cure schedule||60min
|Lap shear strength||18N/mm2||18N/mm2||JIS K-6850
|T-peel strength||45N/25mm||15N/25mm||JIS K-6854-3
|Water absorption||–||0.60%||1h boiling|
|Shore hardness||80||88||Shore D hardness
Technical data presented in this document are typical experimental values and do not signify any of the products’ specifications. The data may be revised without prior notice.