“PLENSET” Perfect liquid type
- AE-700 as perfect liquid “PLENSET” is a perfect-liquid one-component adhesive which contains no powder solid particle ingredient.
- It can penetrate even into narrow gaps and cure completely because the resin and curing agent are dissolved together into a liquid.
- Bonding by penetration into in narrow gaps
- Forming bonds with screws
- Impregnation and bonding of coils
- Bonding in places where users want to minimize bond thickness
|Appearance||Brown clear liquid||Visual observation|
|Thixotropic index||1.1||E-type viscometer,
|Gel time||18min. at 120degC||Hot plate|
|Recommended cure schedule||30min at 120degC||Convection oven heating|
|Lap shear strengt||20N/mm2||JIS K-6850(steel plate)|
|Volume resistivity||8×1015ohm cm||JIS K-6911|
|Dielectric constant||3.2||JIS K-6911|
|Dielectric loss tangent||0.037|
Technical data presented in this document are typical experimental values and do not signify any of the products’ specifications. The data may be revised without prior notice.